Like you I have been waiting for the weather to improve from an unusually wet Spring.
It’s gradually looking better so the question arises.. when should we begin our Sunday Taiji classes? Now? Or wait for even better weather.
If bad weather comes up, we just cancel and add one more class to the end date.
The best park for us is the park behind the Lemongrass restaurant. I believe the park is Maynard Park, just off Hobbs St.
Cost is $80 for 6 1.5 hour classes. Sundays from 1:30 to 3:00 PM, or as long as you last.