Our next workshop is on October 28th at Wing Chun Punch Club in Colwood across from Hatley Castle.
2070 Sooke Rd.
Cost is $100 and the workshop runs from 10:00 AM to 4:00 PM
- From 10:00 to 11:30 AM – Qi Gong ( Re Shen Gong, Yang Family 21 Qi Gong)
- From 11:30 – 1:00 AM – Chen Broadsword is our new focus. That and Yi Lu (Chen Style).
- Lunch break for an hour
- When we return we spend time working on the most basic mechanics of Internal martial art – Circles. As I am currently working with students of Grandmaster Liu ChengDe our Circles are from his lineage.
- Next up is Chen Yi Lu form, also from Grandmaster Liu ChengDe.
- We end the day with Partner work. Looking deeper into our postures via Applications and Push Hands.
Do not be concerned with whether you can last the entire day or not. We take lots of breaks and to date everyone has been successful and kicked their abilities up a notch.
Price for the workshop is $100.
If you are a full time Student or Low Income we will consider pro rating the fee.